Do you have any doubt that someone is accessing your computer without your permission? It can be possible that your doubt is true in this case, if you don’t want anyone to access your desktop and think “How to stop someone from accessing my computer remotely”, you can prevent your desktop from being spy by blocking them.
1. Go to the “Windows search bar” and tap on the search bar.
2. There, type “Remote access” into the search bar.
3. You need to choose “Allow remote connections to this computer” from the device.
4. Then you have to uncheck the box “Allow remote support connections to this computer”.
5. When you click on “Apply” to confirm your action, the computer will not accept any remote connection.